I'll be live streaming from time to time some personal and client permits some client work. So do feel free to add me up on picarto.tv to get some notifications when i'll be streaming live. And if you're into some rockin' music and some comic art, do feel free to watch
Pencils / Line Art / Inked
References: Yes please, at least 2-3 image reference.
BACKGROUND: ( Please state if it is Modern, Futuristic, Steam punk, Medieval, Fantasy, etc. with your description of the scene)
What is it for: (Comic, Illustration, Game, Animation, Personal or Commercial).
Details to consider/specifics:
Line Art to Full Illustration
Comic/Manga Pages (Backgrounds) starts from $35 and up (Price varies from simple details to very detailed)
Background Illustrations/Visual novel pages starts from $80 and up. (Price varies from simple details to very detailed)
With optional "Flats" for coloring + $15 (Flats are grouped into 3 folders respectively. see link > Flats)
Once you've received the rough sketch, and have agreed with the design and approved it, Then you can pay me then i will start on your commission. Depending on your type of commission, I will however send updates regarding on your commission status until completion.(ex: Pencils > Line art > Inking > Finish)
- For NEW Clients, Please pay in full.
- First time to third time commissions for a single person/DA account are considered NEW.
- For RETURNING Clients, You can pay me 70% as down payment and the remainder can be paid upon completion of the illustrations.
Also, depending on the commission type, it may take me 2 days to 2 weeks to do the illustration and also depending on my work load, but if you need the illustration by a certain date, please do tell me in advance.
I accept payment through PAYPAL.
I work according to my time and work load, so please be patient.
- When you send me a commission request, I will already assume that you have read my commission guidelines and you have agreed to it.
- Please be clear on what you want done in the illustration.
- Once I start finalizing the artwork, specially after your approval, I cannot do any major changes/revisions (such as change the design, angles, scene or the likes). Major revisions would be considered as NEW artwork.
- Major changes should be done during the rough sketching process.
- Tips? Greatly appreciated.